Each year I update my Goal + Intention Kit for the coming year, and the 2017 version is now available and ready!
I love the end of the year so much… thinking about the year ahead, planning and dreaming and scheming, imagining all the possibilities, getting clear on what I hope and wish to accomplish and manifest. There’s something so potent about the week in between Christmas and New Year’s Day. I love a fresh start! Last year I didn’t make any time to plan for 2017 (I had a 3 month old baby, so my mind was elsewhere ;), but this year. THIS YEAR! I already have a day-long planning date set with my friend Kari, my Accountability Partner, to start the year off right. 2017, I’m coming for you!
Anyway. If you, too, want 2017 to be awesome, I invite you to check out my Goal + Intention Kit.
– 38 printable + interactive pages of goal and intention setting goodness, all colorfully designed by moi, including:
– 4 pages of 2016 review — so you can get clear on what went well, what was challenging, and what it’s time to let go of!
– 1 How I Want to Feel in 2017 worksheet
– 1 worksheet to figure out your word / theme for the year
– 12 calendar pages where you can schedule in all the goals + intentions you’re setting
– 4 quarterly check-in pages, so you can keep track of your progress
– 1 sheet to fill in ideas you don’t want to forget (because they might float away otherwise!)
– Monthly intention-setting spaces
– 3 Goal-setting worksheets (where you’ll work backwards, acting as if you’ve already achieved you’re goal– it’s totally fun!)
– space to list your 2017 money goal, personal goals, and career/work goals
– 1 big dreaming + possibilitizing worksheet
– a reminder cheat sheet where you can write all the goals and intentions you identified — print it out, fill it in, and hang it on your wall as a reminder each and every day to help you focus on your plan
– download it instantly once you’ve purchased and paid (the link will be automatically emailed to you) — so you can start using it right away!
Here’s a peek at a few of the pages:
Sound good? Click below to learn more and to purchase:
May 2017 be amazing for each and every one of us.