It’s December today, which means it’s almost 2018 (what?! How.Did.That.Happen.), and the new 2018 version of my Goal + Intention Kit is officially ready.
Here’s a peek at a few of the pages:
The kit is 38 pages of printable planning goodness, all wrapped in prettiness to make it feel more fun.
Why not schedule a retreat day for yourself, head to your favorite coffee shop, and lay out all the dreams and goals you’ve got for the coming year? (I’m doing that on Monday and I can’t wait.)
– 38 printable pages of goal and intention setting goodness including:
– 4 pages of 2017 review – so you can get clear on what went well, what was challenging, and what it’s time to let go of.
– 1 How I Want to Feel in 2018 worksheet
– 1 worksheet to figure out your word / theme for the year
– 12 calendar pages where you can schedule in all the goals + intentions you’re setting
– 4 quarterly check-in pages, so you can keep track of your progress
– 1 sheet to fill in ideas you don’t want to forget (because they might float away otherwise)
– Monthly intention-setting spaces
– 3 Goal-setting worksheets (where you’ll work backwards, acting as if you’ve already achieved you’re goal – it’s totally fun!)
– space to list your 2018 money goal, personal goals, and career/work goals
– 1 big dreaming + possibilitizing worksheet
– a reminder cheat sheet where you can write all the goals and intentions you identified – print it out, fill it in, and hang it on your wall as a reminder each and every day to help you focus on your plan
– download it instantly once you’ve purchased and paid (the link will be automatically emailed to you) – so you can start using it right away
– And this year it’s just $10!
Happy December, and happy planning!